Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

Spring Renewal


Spring
Taking a simple walk to the barn could easily overwhelm me as I take note of the many spring chores on the work list.  However, instead of being overwhelmed I am filled with a sense of excitement, hope and energy to get the work done.  I cannot wait to help reveal the beauty that can be found in nature and a clean orderly barnyard.  I know that many days will end with all of us sporting sore and tired muscles and a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.  A reward for those long hard work days will be moments of laughter, spending my evenings with the people I love and the ability to get up and start all over in the morning.  The flowers will begin to pop up, the trees will bud out, the spring farm babies will arrive and grow, and our daily chores will increase.  But excitement and hope is what I feel most strongly.     

No comments:

Post a Comment